Bridgewater Social Security Offices In Michigan
This page provides a list of Bridgewater Social Security office locations in Michigan. Select one of the office locations below to get the Social Security office hours, phone number and driving directions. They can help you with questions or issues with your retirement benefits and schedule an appointment, if required.
We have searched our system and could not find a SSA office in Bridgewater. However, we did search for all nearby office locations within 40 miles. We provide the distance for each Social Security office location found below to help assist you in finding a nearby location.
Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Bridgewater Social Security offices
- Ann Arbor Social Security Office3971 Research Park Dr
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108 (10.4 Miles)
- Adrian Social Security Office1040 S Winter St
Adrian, Michigan 49221 (20.3 Miles)
- Jackson Social Security Office234 W Louis Glick Hwy
Jackson, Michigan 49201 (26.3 Miles)
- Monroe Social Security Office1300 S Telegraph Rd
Monroe, Michigan 48161 (30.4 Miles)
- Livonia Social Security Office34010 Plymouth Road
Livonia, Michigan 48150 (30.8 Miles)
- Inkster Social Security Office28657 Cherry Hill Rd
Inkster, Michigan 48141 (31.8 Miles)
- Dearborn Social Security Office19853 Outer Drive
Dearborn, Michigan 48124 (34.8 Miles)
- Farmington Hills Social Security Office27650 Farmington Rd
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334 (35.9 Miles)
- Redford Social Security Office26840 W Seven Mile Rd
Redford, Michigan 48240 (35.9 Miles)
- Wyandotte Social Security Office3450 Biddle Ave .
Wyandotte, Michigan 48192 (39.0 Miles)
Remember to Bring the Necessary Documents
Depending on the purpose of your Bridgewater Social Security Office visit, you'll most likely need to bring documentation such as:
- Your birth certificate
- Your passport
- Proof of United States citizenship or legal US residency
- Your Social Security Card
- Proof of address
- Bank statements and/or proof of income
Coming prepared is essential. Nobody wants to make a trip and wait in line just to have to reschedule! Remember that if you're unsure as to what you'll need to bring to your appointment, call your Social Security Office in Bridgewater in advance to double-check!