Massachusetts Social Security Offices
This page provides a list of cities that have Massachusetts Social Security office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your social security benefits, or if you need to obtain a social security card.
Select a city below to find an office location and schedule an appointment. We provide the social security office phone number, address, and office hours.
Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Massachusetts Social Security offices
- Fall River Social Security Offices
- Fitchburg Social Security Offices
- Framingham Social Security Offices
- Hanover Social Security Offices
- Haverhill Social Security Offices
- Holyoke Social Security Offices
- Hyannis Social Security Offices
- New Bedford Social Security Offices
- North Adams Social Security Offices
- Norwood Social Security Offices
Making Your Social Security Office Visit Pain-Free
In order to ensure that visiting your Massachusetts Social Security Office is a smooth and pain-free experience, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Arriving early can help reduce the time you spend waiting in line. Try to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Even if you arrive early, you may be faced with wait times. Try to stay calm and remember that the office workers are doing their best!
- Coming prepared with the necessary documents is essential. In many cases you'll need to bring a birth certificate, passport, proof of United States citizenship or legal US residency, and other documents. If you're unsure as to what you'll need, call your Social Security Office in Massachusetts in advance to double-check!